Ads
Twitter
Social Networks
Description

What is Hello Gophers?
Hello Gopher is a Risk2Earn game on the Harmony blockchain, where you can stake your NFT to earn daily yield rewards or steal another player's NFT and impose a tax on their rewards based on the rarity of your NFT.

Hello Gopher is a Risk2Earn Metaverse risk protocol game that rewards players based on random odds. A game where you can stake your NFT to earn daily yield rewards or steal another player's NFT and impose a tax on their rewards based on the rarity of your NFT. Each decision made by players will carry a certain risk and reward. Players will be able to decide if they want to take the chance to win it all or risk losing everything. Hello Gophers is a collection of 10,000 Gen 0 and unlimited number of Gen 1 Hello Gophers NFT generated on the Harmony ONE blockchain. Each NFT will be randomly generated from a smart contract with a variety of unique traits.Minting a Hello Gophers NFT will get you a gopher from either the peasant or royals class. There will be THIRTEEN (13) different gopher characters. You have a 90% chance of minting a gopher from the peasant class and a 10% chance of minting a gopher from the royals class. Each gopher is randomly generated from a smart contract with a variety of unique traits.

Contract Adrress

0x3eE3B977d6C9658fC787AD76CC42b8940c01aF20

Buy $nature token on Pancakeswap

Trade On India’s Biggest Crypto Exchange In INR Vipsfinstock.