The PandaHero Chinese style was integrated into the design of blockchain games, with the theme of panda martial arts, creating a easy-to-play strategic PVP gameplay. The game adopts the mode of "Fighting and Mining". Players can fight for the ladder, divide the huge prize pool, and collect up to 120 rare NFT treasures, unlock the 「advanced buff」, and trade freely in the market. The game also innovatively introduces the gameplay of encrypted programmable art, and explores the expression of the fusion of new NFT assets and the game worldview.Panda Hero is an upcoming strategy PvP blockchain game expecting to launch at the end of October 2020. For a limited time only, you can complete some simple tasks which I will guide you through step-by-step below, to participate in the free NFT (used to mine PDH and SAPL tokens) airdrop event.There are 120+ types of NFT in PandaHero. This airdrop will release 2000 NFTs of them to the community.
At first, You have 95% probability to get an R NFT with 10 contri/h,and 5% to get an SR NFT with 30 contri/h. As you invited more and more people, your probability getting SR NFT will increase up to 30%.
NFTs can be used to mine PDH and SAPL tokens. Daily output will be divided according to the contribution you get from NFT staking.
We'll select 2000 people from all participators randomly to send them an R or SR NFT.

Gagsty Channel

Buy Gagsty token to omit all the crypto investment hazards with lucrative benefits.